In House Training
The above table can be used as a guide for ‘in-house’ training course delivery. Additional costs relating to:
- facilitator on-costs and
- minimum daily fee or class minimum numbers may be negotiated.
Further significant discounts can be negotiated for delivery of inhouse programs. Please Contact LSSBEI to discuss your in house program needs and to receive a proposal and price.
Training outside of Australia will be translated into Australian dollars OR an Australian dollar equivalent at market rates.
Travel, per diem costs and accommodation will be additional.
Certification will be translated into Australian Dollars.
We are pleased to offer the following discounts for Public Courses.
- A maximum of 15% discount for three or more registrations from one company. Registrations must be received at the same time.
- 10% discount for UTS: Graduate Connections members.
- These discounts are not cumulative
Significant discounts can be negotiated for delivery of inhouse programs. Please Contact LSSBEI to discuss your in house program needs and to receive a proposal and price.
Course fees for courses include all notes, folder and catering at public course attendance (incl. morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea).
What does each training fee include?
The fees include the following:
- course materials in the form of a Course Book and Job Aids;
- certificates of attendance.
- At public courses catering is also included (incl. morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea).
- A text book is provided with the ‘Developing High Performance Organisations’ Program.